SDIHW CREATIVE & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Hours: Part-time (6 hours/week)
Who We Are
She Did It Her Way Podcast is a collective of interviews with top female entrepreneurs from across the country who have done it their way. These women are disruptors, savvy, courageous, badass, confident, innovative, decisive, unconventional and humble. These women have proven business models, have taken risks, and have failed only to have success follow.
The Creative and Social Media Intern for The She Did It Her Way (SDIHW) podcast will be responsible for running, managing, creating and building out social media platforms for SDIHW. The social media platforms currently include (but are not limited to) Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The intern will be responsible for developing a social media calendar, creating content and graphics, making social media uploads, engaging with followers and growing the platforms organically.
The position will also require working alongside our Host to help manage interviews, assist with “catch all projects” directed by host, engage in business development activities, research people being interviewed, draft interview prep email, and develop questions. Must be a quick responder to email, intuitive and can work efficiently.
The benefits of this position is the social media intern will have the opportunity to build an online presence for a brand from the early stages and have influence over the direction of the brand.
- Must be a college student
- Must be creative and have a proven track
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Quick wit and a hustler
- Problem solver
- Can handle receiving and providing feedback
- A constant desire to grow and better one’s self
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of social media; content development, engagement and passion
- Loves cookies and a good dance party
Personal traits should include:
Autonomous work ethic
- Self accountability
- Humble, honest and confident a.k.a. SWAG
Application should include:
- Subject line: Create & Social Media Intern
- Resume (attached PDF)
- Links to all social media outlets including any blogs
Send to email@example.com // Due by: August 24th, 2015 at midnight.