SDIHW INTERPRISE INTERN
Hours: Part-time (6 hours/week)
Who We Are
She Did It Her Way Podcast is a collective of interviews with top female entrepreneurs from across the country who have done it their way. These women are disruptors, savvy, courageous, badass, confident, innovative, decisive, unconventional and humble. These women have proven business models, have taken risks, and have failed only to have success follow.
The Enterprise Intern for The She Did It Her Way (SDIHW) will be responsible for running and managing the SDIHW Interview calendar via Calendly, uploading audio file to the podcast hosting system, manage interviewee correspondence, develop graphics for both SDIHW and interviewee and other various tasks as identifies but he founders. This is a job that is ever changing and there is always something new to learn. You will be the process guru, making all things streamlined and organized.
This person is high achieving, has the ability to manage multiple projects, is organized and has effective communication.
- Currently an active student
- Must be creative and have a proven track
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Quick wit and a hustler
- Problem solver
- Can handle receiving and providing feedback
- A constant desire to grow and better one’s self·
- Loves cookies and good dance party
Personal traits should include:
- Autonomous work ethic
- Self accountability
- Humble, honest and confident a.k.a. SWAG
Application should include:
- Subject line: Enterprise Intern
- Resume (attached PDF)
- Links to all social media outlets including any blogs
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org // Due by: August 24th, 2015 at midnight.