Have you ever talked about creating an event with a friend or colleague and, a little while later, found yourself putting that very event on for a crowd of more than 500 people? Thinking and talking about it, you feel comfortable, confident, and capable. But when it comes time to walk the walk, fear of failure – or of success – starts to sneak in and threatens to hold you back. Don’t give it the satisfaction. You were made to do great things; learn to embrace, rather than fear, your potential success.
Today, Amanda shares her experience with creating and running the Young Entrepreneur Convention, which brought together like-minded individuals who have a passion around entrepreneurship.
In this episode, you will learn…
- The process of putting on a massive event
- Things Amanda learned along the way that pushed her in unimaginable ways
- How to not be afraid of potential success
- Why you need to stop thinking small and start embracing success
- Bonus Episode: Living With Routine
- Young Entrepreneur Convention
- Young Entrepreneur Convention Indiegogo Funding Campaign
- Kevin Harrington
- John Lee Dumas
- Megan Watt’s Discover. Act. Engage.