SDH080: Discover. Act. Engage. | An Interview with Megan Watt
Have you been waiting for the right moment to make a shift into entrepreneurship? Do you have an idea for a business but struggle to determine when the right time is to fully pursue it?
Megan Watt – public speaker, author, career coach, mentor, entrepreneur – joins us today to talk about her new book, Discover. Act. Engage., and her inspirational journey from professional career to solopreneurship. Megan and I discuss the importance of professional, personal, and mentoring relationships, and how they can make all the difference on your way to success, because…
…it really does take a village.
Tune in to hear tons of incredible insights on how to overcome your inner critic, why setting business boundaries builds trust, and how to discover your unique path to success!
In this episode, you will…
- Get two important tools for overcoming your inner critic. Hint: Step 1 - Build a dream team
- Discover that 80% of what you need to succeed exists within your reach
- Understand how to leverage your professional network to accomplish your ‘someday goals’
- Learn journaling reflection tools to overcome self-doubt and continue moving forward
- Hear why it’s important to surround yourself with people who build you up and mentor you
- Discover. Act. Engage. by Megan Watt
- Megan Watt
- Dream Catalyst Labs
- Adam Carroll
- Succeed Faster
- Profit First: A Simple System to Transform Any Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Jim Rohn
- Brené Brown
- The Dream Bank
- The E-myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown