Have you been wishing for a way to give back but fear you don’t have enough time/money/good ideas to spare? Anne Frank herself said, “No one has ever become poor by giving,” and Tracy Stayton mirrors that sentiment.
Tracy of the 4Tunate movement joins us today to share her journey, and to provide us simple ways to give back as well – no travel required!
And if you already find yourself willing, able, and ready to give back in a big way but aren’t getting the feedback and support you need in order to take the leap, remember, Tracy had to fight through tons of naysaying herself, and she was able to make her big adventure happen.
Tune in to learn why and how Tracy decided to leave her career for the wild unknown – an adventure across the world to make it a better place!
In this episode, you will…
- Listen to an exciting adventure of world travel inspired by doing good and giving back
- Realize there are cost-free ways to give back and make the world a better place
- Hear what it takes to leave your job and plan a grand, humanitarian adventure
- Discover how to push through all the naysaying to reach your goals, no matter what!
- Learn how to focus on what you can instead of what you can’t
Ready to give back? How about just doing something good four times a year? Tune in!
- She Did it Her Way Podcast
- She Did it Her Way Twitter
- She Did it Her Way Facebook
- Your Podcast Guru
- Design Crowd VIP SDH Offer (Promo Code: Her Way)
- Tracy Stayton Website
- 34Tunate Website
- Be4tunate Facebook
- 4tunate Twitter
- be4tunate Instagram
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
This podcast is sponsored by DesignCrowd. DesignCrowd is a website that helps startups and small businesses - from dentists to accountants to photographers and DJs - outsource or 'CROWD-SOURCE' custom graphic, logo and web design from designers around the world.
Check out DesignCrowd.com/herway for a special $100 VIP offer for our listeners. Or simply enter the discount code "HERWAY" when posting a project on DesignCrowd.