SDH088: The Joys and Struggles of Entrepreneurship | A Panel Discussion with Amanda Boleyn and Friends
THANK YOU to the following companies for making this video happen:
Are you a talker or a doer? Do you say yes to everything, or only to the things that will drive your success forward?
Today’s episode is special because instead of a one-on-one interview, we are hosting a panel discussion with three lovely lady entrepreneurs who have succeeded as entrepreneurs through all kinds of obstacles.
Tune in to hear about their unique entrepreneurial struggles, learn their tips for developing plans for action, and get tips on starting to say yes to more of the right opportunities!
In this episode, you will…
- Discover what it takes to become a solopreneur
- Get shortcuts for, misconceptions about, and insights on becoming an entrepreneur
- Learn some simple steps for success when going out on your own
- Realize how much work goes into becoming an entrepreneur
- Hear the habits and rituals of female entrepreneurs who have made it
This podcast is sponsored by DesignCrowd. DesignCrowd is a website that helps startups and small businesses - from dentists to accountants to photographers and DJs - outsource or 'CROWD-SOURCE' custom graphic, logo and web design from designers around the world.
Check out DesignCrowd.com/herway for a special $100 VIP offer for our listeners. Or simply enter the discount code "HERWAY" when posting a project on DesignCrowd.