Do you want a healthier relationship with your business, an understanding of money, and bigger growth potential?
Yep, I think we all do.
It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of starting a new business, or bogged down in the day-to-day operations of an existing business, but too often, attention to finances is one of the first areas we end up neglecting.
Even the brightest bulbs in the box need financial help from a professional (unless you ARE already an accounting pro!), and on today’s episode, Erin Armstrong, CEO of Enlightened Accounting joins us to share some awesome tips for building a strong financial foundation.
In this episode, you will…
- Learn how to share abundance
- Understand how important it is to be open about money
- Hear why conversations about money between men are different than women’s
- Discover which business legal structure is right for you
- Get a breakdown of net and gross income, and deductions/expenses
DesignCrowd: DesignCrowd is a marketplace that can help you outsource or 'crowdsource' logo, graphic and web design from designers around the world. She Did It Her Way listeners can save up to $100 on custom design project. Use DesignCrowd.com/HerWay.