SDH 287: Discover How to Get on the Otherside of Busy with Shunta Grant
Shunta Grant is the creator of Because of Zoe Designs, host of the Business, Life & Joy podcast, and business educator specializing in teaching women how to get on the other side of busy. Shunta teaches how to focus on less to accomplish more and how to take your grand ideas and break them down into quarterly, monthly and weekly goals through her Spring Forward workshop and signature training program, Peace, Pace, Progress.
Having left the practice of law for full-time entrepreneurship, Shunta is an ardent advocate for enterprising women who want to take control of their lives by turning their talents and abilities into satisfying and profitable businesses.
In this episode, you will...
- Discover Shunta's background before starting her own business
- Find out how Because of Zoe Designs came about
- Hear Shunta's recommendation to get on the other side of busy
- Discover the importance of prioritizing
- Learn how to decide where to focus
- Understand the benefit of consistency
- Turn your passion into a profitable business
"The best piece of advice I've given myself is to exercise my power to change. You don't like something about yourself, your circumstance, your life--CHANGE IT. Don't whine, figure out what you can do to change it because that is our greatest natural superpower-- the power to change."
"What should scare us more than anything is not failure but being good at things that simply do not matter. "
"Never underestimate your power to change."