SDH 283: Grow Your Entrepreneurial Spirit with Ariane Goldman
Frustrated by the lack of stylish clothing options in the maternity market and following the birth of her daughter, our guest launched a business to serve as a trusted resource for women who want to feel beauty, confidence, and style during one of life’s most rewarding (yet also most challenging) periods.
Today's guest, Ariane Goldman, is the founder and CEO of HATCH. HATCH is a collection of chic, timeless and comfortable wardrobe essentials to wear before, during and after pregnancy. A mother of two, Ariane formerly worked on Wall Street and is also the founder of a bridal clothing company. She believes in the power of clothing for before, during and after and that getting dressed should be simple and fun.
In this episode, you will...
- Hear about Ariane's background
- Find out the idea behind creating HATCH
- Learn about the challenges that come with doing business on your own
- Discover some tips before starting your own business
- Find out how Ariane transitioned from her first business to the next
"People are the hardest part of the puzzle, and it's true."
"Just do it, don't get daunted."