SDH 284: 6 Ways to Get Yourself Out of a Rut with Amanda Boleyn
I'm really excited for today's solocast! Today, we will go through the process of recognizing what a rut is like, the things that may trigger a rut and the ways to get out of a rut! A rut can be an emotion or a state of mind wherein you feel stuck, overwhelmed, defeated or lost, anything that doesn't make us feel good. It's usually because we are transferring our power and placing it into the hands of something that is external and outside of ourselves.
In this episode, you will:
- Recognize what rut is like
- Learn to avoid things that triggers rut
- Avoid repeating past negative behaviors
- Understand the thoughts you need to avoid
- Discover the ways to get yourself out if you're stuck in a rut
"We need to remind ourselves that we do hold the power and the decisions and the choices... so no one thing or no one can make us feel a certain way unless we give it permission to do so."
"Remember your brain will follow the path of less resistance and will look for patterns."
Her Way Community