SDH127: Goals Accomplished (and not) in January + February Focuses + Tools for Productivity
Hi friends! Amanda here with another solocast.
In today's episode I walk you through the goals we set for January and share with you ones that we made, didn't make and some reasons why, along with internal reflection of being a business owner and tools for productivity.
Here is a list of categories for goals I set:
- Her Way Challenge Email List
- She Did It Her Way Email List
I use Megan Minns Goal Planning worksheets - I had to tweak them a bit to fit my needs but super easy to use and extremely helpful. Plus, they're only $9!
Tune in to hear more of the breakdown and actual goals set!
- Conducting a marketing audit from email list to our brand
- Onboard interns
- Increase listenership by 50%
How I get into alignment in the morning:
- Use a self made tracker with a short list of things that give me energy like meditate, water, journaling (5 Minute Journal), limited to no eating of carbs or any alcohol consumption.
- Every time I complete a task I get to cross it off as accomplished. Then at the end of the month I can use that information and compare it to my productivity and patterns.
- Tim Ferriss - Tools of Titans - perfect bite sized information to prime my mind for the day
Tools for Productivity:
Facebook Newsfeed Eradicator for Google Chrome
Turn phone onto airplane mode for more concentrated time
Listen to a song on repeat
- Inbox Pause for Gmail
- Schedule out my days using time blocks
- Headspace for meditation
That is it my friends!
Be sure to stay tuned for next Monday's 6-part episode launch of Behind the Scenes of Business with Cordova, founder of Resolute Boutique! And mark your calendars for our Facebook Live Q&A with Cordova on Monday, February 13th.
Join Her Way Challenge, private Facebook Group: Her Way Challenge and follow along on Instagram by using hashtag #HerWayChallengeFeb
Let me know if this solocast was helpful or not! That way I can either continue doing more or get back to interviews :)