So now that your business is up and running, how do you know how well you're doing? Do you have immediate access to your analytics? And once you get those numbers, what and how do you adapt? Have you figured out what works best for your business operationally?
You've finally become the boss, but maybe you're facing unanticipated challenges?
Well, you're not alone, and Cordova Pleasants, owner of Resolute Boutique and Lifestyle, understands as she progresses with her new business as well.
In her first 30 days of business, she's discovering how to brand her boutique, blog simultaneously, discover what practices and customer service tactics respond well with customers/clientele, and much more.
Listen in as we help you fine tune your business once the doors are open!
In this episode you will...
- Find avenues to gain business analytics and adjust operations accordingly
- Know what platforms work for your business and you
- Learn to not let your mood and personal life be influenced by the day-to-day numbers
- Become adept to spotting areas of opportunity
- Balance your business with your personal life
- Incorporate elements of what you love into your business
"I was letting my mood be influenced by everyday numbers...there was nothing for like a week and I was all low...I really had to tell myself it's okay and you do not need to get all worked up or let your mood be influenced by the day-to-day. You're in it for the long haul. You're in it for the big picture and you need to expect that."-Cordova Pleasants
"Listen to what other people tell you you're good at. Go with it; investigate and see if you could make a business out of it."-Cordova Pleasants
"I am no longer the ambassador I am the owner."-Cordova Pleasants