About The Summit
A one-day, hands-on, workshop-style event designed to help you take that next step, whether it’s bringing your business idea to life or implementing sustainable practices for one you've already launched.
Ticket prices go up October 1st. Space is limited.
Who is the summit for?
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business but aren’t sure where to start or feel alone, afraid and overwhelmed…
Maybe you've recently launched your business (whether it’s a side hustle or you took THE LEAP) but are still uncertain if you’re doing all the right things to make it sustainable in the long run…
Then this event is for you.
What you'll get out of it...
- Confidence. And I don’t just say that to say that. If you think about fear and what inspires fear it is usually the unknown. So if we can get familiar and educate ourselves on steps and processes to go about launching a business and making it sustainable, I promise you it will be less scary and you’ll have the confidence to take action.
Curated coaching circles. When you purchase your ticket, you’ll receive a survey that will take 20 minutes to fill out and what it’ll help us do on the back end is make sure we've selected coaches that will add value to you, your questions and journey as an entrepreneur.
Hand selected speakers. The reason why I did this instead of a call for speakers is that I’ve seen the speakers for this event speak before and I know the value of the content they deliver. I had specific requirements for each of them to fulfill. I wanted them to be able to deliver a workshop styled engagement, where it would be interactive and you as an attendee will actually put pen to paper vs. listening to someone speak for 45 minutes. I’m a firm believer in the doing to build confidence. I also know that these women have built their own sustainable business practice as well.
Actual concrete steps and learnings. I’ve been to many events (including ones I've been a part of) where the event itself didn’t have a strong purpose; we filled speaker slots for the sake of filling speaker slots. This summit is specifically designed with you as the attendee in mind.
Goal setting. Before we even get started and before our first speaker, we’re going to take some time to reflect on why you’re at the summit, what brought you here and what you’re looking to get out of the day. Then before we wrap up, we’re going to take time to map out immediate goals, 90-day goals and we’re going to dream about what life will look like in the next 1-3 years.
Swag bag. I mean, how can you have an event without a sweet swag bag? It will be loaded with products made by female founders.
When I first stepped out, took the leap, quit my job I was 24 years old. Even though at the time I thought I had it “figured out” it hindsight I had no clue what I was doing. Haha I suppose that must have been my ego talking ;) When I was still working in corporate America I only knew a few people who worked for themselves, and while I am so grateful for their inspiration and guidance that I had, it didn’t provide structure or a game plan when I did take the leap. I had no goals, no understanding of business banking, how to track expenses, no one asking tough questions to help me flesh through what I wanted. I built the plane as I flew it. And while that is part of entrepreneurship, the other part is seeking out mentorship, guidance and a plan.
What took me years to figure out, I want to serve that up to you in one day. So you can build and create faster and more sustainably.
I also know that launching a business can be scary and even scarier if you’re leaving a job that provides you a steady income. My desire is to have you know that you’re not alone and provide confidence in yourself to continue taking action on your goals.
When I first shared the idea of an in-person summit with folks the they asked why not an online course or a virtual summit? And I got to say that in the world of technology and ability to be “online” so easily, actually meeting someone in person is a lost art form and I want to bring that back. But that's not to say that in the future I won't offer virtual summits. And lastly, I enjoy meeting people in real life :)
- Finding your sweet spot. Uncovering what truly lights you up and to let that guide you in your business that produces profits.
- Systems. All about hacking and organizing yourself to be productive and get stuff done.
- Operations. Maybe what some might consider the non-sexy stuff but most def necessary - types of insurance you should have as a business owner (health and disability) and retirement options. Which entity you should choose and why.
- Pricing. How to price your product or service to ensure there’s built-in profit.
- Accounting. What can be deducted, how to organize and what systems to use.
- Sales. Understand how to position your offering in a way that gets potential customers to convert.
- Marketing. Understand the basics of marketing - who are you going after, who’s your ideal client, getting niched.
- Coaching. Interacting in small groups with women who have launched their own business.
- Goal setting. Putting an actionable game plan in place, so you move your idea and business forward.
schedule at a glance
Friday, October 20th - Welcome + Early Check In, 5:30pm-8pm
- Enjoy bites and beverages, mingle, check-in
- 5:30-6:45pm - Check In
- 6:45-7:30pm - Kickoff + Guest Speaker
- 7:30-8pm - Wrap up + Mingle
Saturday, October 21st - The SUMMIT
- 8:45am - 5:30pm
- Snacks + Hydration + Lunch + Caffeine
- Detailed schedule coming soon!
NOW until September 30th:
- Early Bird General Admission - $197 (almost 50% off regular price)
- Bring A Friend - $100 (By purchasing an Early Bird General Admission ticket you can bring a friend for $100)
October 1st - October 14th:
- General Admission - $397
- No "Bring A Friend" ticket option will be offered.
Space is Limited to 50 attendees
interested in sponsorship opportunities?
Please email Amanda Boleyn, CEO/Host, at email@example.com