The purpose of the ULS is to provide women who want to be a business owner the education, support and means to do so.
Amanda and her team will help you cut down the learning curve and cut through the noise to help you achieve your definition of success faster, more efficient and with sustainable results.
Together, over the course of the six weeks Amanda and her team will share everything they’ve learned about being a business owner, the mistakes they’ve made and how to do it your way.
- (6) 60 minute webinars + Q&A, that include the pillars to success when it comes to starting your own business + access to other entrepreneurial leaders and experts
- Access to a private Facebook group with unlimited support by other members, Amanda and her team. Ask anything you want and we will answer daily!
- (2) 30 minute one-on-one coaching calls with Amanda
- Checklists, templates, and step-by-steps to eliminate confusion and being overwhelmed
- Accountability from Amanda, other instructors who are entrepreneurs and peers
- (1) 30 minute sixty day follow up call with Amanda
Bonus - First 5 people to register will receive:
- She Did It Her Way coffee mug
- The book Profit First
- Megan Minn’s Goal Planning Spreadsheets
- Megan Watt's book, Discover. Act. Engage