Books...because who doesn't love books.
Top 10 Must reads:
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz - A definite must read for anyone going out on their own and needs a little structure on how to manage their money. This is a book I wish I would have read before I got started years ago.
- 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss - Work smarter, not harder. Tim shares tips and insights on how to outsource the tasks that you don't want to do so you can spend time doing what you do best and grow your business.
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown - Goodness, this woman is on point. Brene breaks down the process of what happens when we dare greatly and shares why be vulnerable is a good thing.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie - An ultimate classic and a key book when it comes to shaping your character whether you plan to venture off to become an entrepreneur or not.
- Do The Work by Steven Pressfield - This book is clutch for anyone is is in the midst of their work and meets resistance, also known as "Belly of the beast." You have to keep going and push through. Is it fun? Absolutely not. But is in necessary? Most definitely. Keep going.
- Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins - Tony breaks down what shapes and forms our beliefs so that we can change them. Ever believe you are not worthy of your dreams? Say to yourself, "That's great that she can do that" but I can't"? That's a limiting belief and Tony helps you reverse them through his book.
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg - Because girlfriend, stop playing small and sit at the darn table. You are worth it and deserve whatever you want in life just as much as the next person...male or female.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - A book that has been around for more than 100 hundreds with good reason. Success starts with our mindset and the thoughts that are created. First you must raise your level of consciousness before anything. Change your mindset, change your life.
- Launch by Jeff Walker - If you have ever consider launching and online product then definitely follow along as Jeff walks you through the exact blueprint that has made him thousands of dollars.
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek - Before you start anything you must know your WHY because your journey will get tough and you will need to come back to what anchors you and motivates you to continue moving forward and that is your why.