SDH083: Leadership: It's about more than just success | A conversation with Ashley Beaudi
How many of you out there have been struck with the next big idea first thing in the morning, and by the afternoon have completely talked yourself out of taking the leap? Imagine what would happen if you eliminated the fear of failure and just…tried?
That’s what entrepreneur and motivator Ashley Beaudin did and, although this business venture turned out not to be the best way to utilize her skills and talents to serve her audience, she had an amazing adventure along the way.
Tune in to find out what Ashley’s exciting venture was, why she decided to walk away, and what she’s doing now!
In this episode, you will…
- Hear how one entrepreneur transformed failure into inspiration and opportunity
- Realize that being a great leader means knowing when to dig in, and when to move on
- Get insights on the struggles and joys of a subscription-based business
- Understand the importance of consistent branding and visually exciting aesthetics
- Discover how to find joy in trying out an idea, even if you’re not sure it will work
- She Did it Her Way Podcast
- She Did It Her Way Twitter
- She Did It Her Way Facebook
- She Did It Her Way Website
- Fire + Wind Company
- Savvy Business Owners Facebook Group
- The Rising Tide Society Facebook Group
- Being Boss
- Subscription School
- Brittney Brown