SDH 261: 6 Mistakes to Avoid When Making The Leap from Full-time Corporate to Entrepreneurship with Amanda Boleyn
Today's solocast is something near and dear to me, and I guess the same goes for you too! In this episode, we'll talk about the 6 Mistakes to avoid when making the leap from full-time Corporate to full-time Entrepreneurship. I want to shed some light on the experience before taking the leap and making the land.
In this episode you will...
- Here about my entrepreneurial story
- Learn about my corporate job before making the leap
- Discover the importance of making connections
- The importance of making a timeline
- Learn the importance of identifying your target audience
- Discover the benefits of market research
Tune in to hear more! Make sure to follow me on Instagram, which I'm super active or join the Her Way Community on Facebook.
Watch out for the launch of Her Way Society at the end of June, it's an exclusive monthly membership for women who are looking to finally launch their own business! Make sure to sign up from June 27th to July 3rd, it's just open for a 7-day window and get exclusive benefits for being the one of the firsts to sign up. Don't miss it!
Learn more at http://shediditherwaypodcast.com/herwaysociety