This podcast episode is sponsored by Hello Fresh. If you guys have not given Hello Fresh a try, you MUST. I love how simple and easy it is, it takes the guess work out of "what's for dinner" and it makes me feel like a boss outsourcing that part of my life :) Click here to order and receive $30 off (first-time customers only) by using HERWAY30 at check out.
Hi Friends! This is the last episode in the 6 part series. The 10 things I’m about to share have really helped me in my business from a growth perspective whether it was my mindset, revenue and adding team members.
1. Track Your Time
2. Create a Resource Library
3. State Your Revenue Sources
4. Ask These 3 Questions in Your Business
5. Set Goals
6. Set Up An Ideal Week for Yourself
7. Protect Your Calendar and Goals
8. Take Advantage of Free Content
9. Seek Mentorship
10. Level Up
Tune into the podcast to hear exactly how I did each one of these so you can too! :) Happy Thursday!