SDH 272: How to Turn Your Passion into A Business with KT Speetzen
Today's guest, KT Speetzen is the CEO of Mother Cluckers Comedy. She brings comedy storytelling into business training. She began her comedy career when she was 16 at a stand up in Los Angeles. KT also earned her Masters in Education from DePaul University and has taught at both the middle school and university level. Her love of comedy plays an essential role in connecting with her students.
In this episode, you will...
- Hear KT's background on how she started comedy
- Hear how KT navigated at the beginning of her own business
- Learn about KT's framework for her clients
- Discover how comedy and storytelling can be used in your business
- Hear tips from KT on how to create your own business storytelling
- Hear about the software tools that KT uses
"Put up the good vibes, the universe will provide."
"I am a glass-half-full person."
"For those moments where you feel like this didn't work, just try to think of it as, this just didn't work today."